Sunday, April 04, 2010

I hear you...


I can hear you all say it now, "It's past midnight and you ought to be in bed and you write way to many blog posts and we can't keep up with you!" Well, tough! I'm staying up past midnight and I'm going to write another blog post whether you like it or not. I'm a selfish woman and completely self centered in everything I do. I only care about what I do and want to do and I don't take any account of your feelings and opportunities of time and convenience to read these posts, and no, you don't have to read them all anyway.

I've taken the liberty to not only change my name (which I did some time ago), but also to change my appearance and you will now see that I'm a dark haired, beautiful, early twenty something. Isn't it nice how we can reincarnate ourselves like that? It's actually very easy, since I seem to exist on the Internet more than I do in real life, I can easily have a different name and a different exterior and both that are to my liking. I'm undergoing a complete metamorphosis and encapsulating the essence of me in a new and better package.

I have also changed the two little collages on the right hand side in my sidebar. Whenever I have the time or inclination, I will be doing this, although I don't know yet how often this will be. I make the collages for free over at Picnik, which is a site where you can do a number of photo manipulations for free, though they really want you to buy the premium package. Get Gimp, people. It is free and lets you do all sorts of things like in Photoshop. It's true, I don't understand a lot of it either, but the part I do understand is fun. It does a great job with one step automatic photo correction, for example.

It will be a shock when I look in the mirror in a while and not see that dark haired beauty named Nora Ibsen, but just plain old me. Don't get me wrong, plain old me is fine. I can live with her every day, But it's fun to pretend to be someone else. An undercover blogger who nobody really knows. I just have to keep the facts straight and not start to make up stories. I promise I won't do that. Reality is interesting enough as it is. There's no need to embellish anything.

I'm starting to yawn and I guess that's the signal to end this post. It's time to go to bed and hopefully sleep for a long time.

I hope you're all having a nice night.

Ciao,
Nora

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Go to bed my friend, and when you wake up you can be whoever you choose to be....imagination can be fun.........:-) Hugs

CorvusCorax12 said...

sweet dreams you gorgeous vixen ;)

VioletSky said...

It is a good thing I've been reading you for awhile, otherwise I would be thoroughly confused!!

Gail said...

I stay confused, VioletShy.

Is this a picture of you in your youth or just one you really like?

Rest well.

laurie said...

she's pretty, but i like your face better.