Friday, December 20, 2013

Nighttime tales...

I am up in the middle of the night , but I don't think that it is because I am hypomanic, although if I were, I would vehemently deny it and you would still not be any wiser. Tyke woke me up because he had to do a piddle out back and I could have gone back to bed, but was more than willing to stay up and make some coffee to hang out behind the computer with. I like that little bit of half drunk feeling I have at first, that is then dissipated by the caffeine that gives me a kick and makes me feel a bit high.

Oh yes, I do like playing with my states of mind and there is nothing quite like giving myself a bit of a thrill, although lately I have appreciated the feeling of peacefulness that has come over me. Maybe that is why I am going for a bit of excitement now to regain some of that old feeling, but I know I do have to watch out and not get stuck on the wrong frequency. There is playing around and there is being foolish and I don't want to be the latter, although at times I come close.

I have just eaten all the bite sized chocolate candy bars that were in the care package. It didn't take very long because it was just a small box full of them. There were three of each flavor and I ate the ones I liked best first. It was an absolute gob smacking and mind and body fulfilling experience and I feel very good and satisfied. I do think it is a sign of how bad a shape my willpower is in right now because I had stated earlier that I was going to save them for my niece and nephew. Luckily, I had not said that to them yet.  

I am so sleepy now, despite the cups of coffee, that I am going to have to go back to bed. No doubt the chocolate is the cause of that.

No comments: