Monday, August 19, 2013

Dinner and then some.

I will just write this post to kill some time and then it will be time to prepare dinner, which is what I am really looking forward to. All day long I think about dinner and wait for the hour to arrive when it will be time to prepare it. It is truly the highlight of my day. I don't know of anyone else who enjoys eating dinner as much as I do, but maybe nobody has admitted it yet. When interrogated a little more thoroughly, maybe someone will.
 
I am really very sleepy and am hitting that low point of the day, but I am choosing to ignore it and hang in there a while longer. I refuse to take a nap, but may be forced to make some coffee with some caffeine in it. I have been drinking sparkling water, which for me personally is almost a new discovery. It turns out that I like it very much and will be drinking lots of it instead of lemonade. It has no calories, after all. And with all that dinner I eat...
 
I don't have rheumatoid arthritis because the assistant said over the phone that the results of the blood tests looked normal. I have to call back on Wednesday, when my GP will be there, to find out what she will have to say and if I have to make an appointment with her. I don't know if I am relieved or not, but I suppose I am. I guess now I will be told that I have that mystery disease called fibromyalgia that everybody seems to have nowadays and for which there are no tests to confirm it. I think that is highly frustrating.
 
I am taking paracetamol and ibuprofen all day long and having much benefit from them. That is as much for my knee as for anything else, because it hurts a lot. I will have to go back to the orthopedic surgeon. I must get a hold of my sister and find out when would be a good time for her to take me there so I can make an appointment.
 
The coffee tastes good and is hitting the spot. Any moment now I should stop yawning. Tyke thinks it is time to eat dinner and is sitting beside me gently growling at me. That's his way of getting his point across. It sounds more like throat singing. He's musically inclined.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I certainly enjoy the eating of dinner, all meals for that matter, but unlike you I hate to do anything in the kitchen to prepare my meals. I would love to be able to go out to restaurants for all my meals but unfortunately money is something I do not have.