Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The silver lining.


Our patience will achieve more than our force.


The hardest moments are that time between getting up out of bed and settling down behind the computer with a cup of coffee. That is when my chest and back hurt the most and I have the hardest time catching my breath. I suppose the few things I have to do before I actually get to sit down, are still enough of an effort to wear me out and I think that is a clear enough sign that I am not at all better yet. 

I know from other people that this flu hangs on for a while and is not over in a few days time, but I would like to be better by next week when I am already planning all my appointments. I do take a lot of naps, but when I feel up to it, I am on the phone or behind the computer arranging the details of my life.

 Today was a disappointing day, because I got news that two possibilities to help me pay for the costs of moving were not going to work out at ll. I took that really hard, because I had really counted on them, but just as quickly, I gathered my wits about me and started looking at the other solutions and I am working on them really hard. I will, if it is determined by fate, solve this problem. 

Tyke had a good day today, because my sister took him for walks twice along with her own dog. Both times he came home very happy and my sister said that he had a very good time and enjoyed himself a lot. She is going to take him out again tomorrow. The Exfactor had to go up north to Friesland today and could not come over, but I expect to see him in the morning. 

I am getting awfully worn out now and am going to have to go back to bed. I will have to eat something first because, although I am sick, I have not lost my appetite. 

No comments: