Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't take me for a fool...

I think I have to draw the line at receiving visitors at 11:30 at night. My manic friend rang the intercom at that time and I had to tell her that it was too late for me to see her. Because she only lives five houses down, it was not as if I turned her away for a long journey home in the cold dark night. No doubt she was out walking her dog and she got it in her head to pay me an impromptu visit. The other night she was here after I had already gone to bed and the apartment was pitch black. That did not deter her and we visited with me being half asleep. It will be nice when she is not manic anymore.
 
I had an odd day and never did feel quite up to par. I am unable to say exactly what the problem was, except that I could not get comfortable with myself. Even the long nap that I took in the afternoon did not reset my system. If I didn't know better, I would say that I was on my way to becoming hypomanic, but right now it does not feel that way at all. I think unstable is the word for how I felt. At night things are always different and I have to wait until the morning to see how they continue. Maybe I am bothered a bit by the fact that I have stopped using the sleeping pill.
 
I got my haircut and now I have super easy hair. It will be a relief because my psoriasis is acting up a lot and it will be easier to treat with my hair this short. I think my hairdresser liked the fact that she really got to take the scissors to my hair. I walked into the place with it windblown all over because I had not used any hairspray. She literally tamed my hair.
 
The Exfactor did the groceries and much to my alarm, I found out that the lactose free yoghurt was twice as expensive as it was last week when it was on sale. That had really been a good deal. I will have to eat it more frugally now than I had planned. I found a bigger bowl to mix the yoghurt and the other ingredients in without it spilling over the sides. It is easier to eat this way too because I don't end up dribbling it on my sweater like a two year old.
 
I sure hope I win the state lottery soon because buying food nowadays is a luxury.
 
 
 
 

No comments: