Wednesday, February 26, 2014

All my live long day...

The Exfactor and I are planning on going to the movies this afternoon and we are going to see "The Empire Man." At least I think that is the name of that movie. He picked it out as the only decent one worth seeing at that movie theater for which I have free tickets that we need to use up before the week is out. We haven't seen a movie together in a long time and the last one, I think, was a Woody Allen one. "From Rome with Love," or something like that. The best one we saw together was the latest James Bond one which was hugely exciting. I think we are getting into the habit of not seeing "film house" movies, but more of the big production ones. Maybe we need more action and thrills in our lives as we get older.
 
We always say we want to go see more movies together, but then, for one reason or other, never get around to it while it is so much fun. Especially when you are in a movie theater where the seats are very comfortable and you can forget everything around you but the movie. And we don't spend the money on huge drinks and big bags of popcorn, so that is not where the costs are.
 
Yesterday I had an intake appointment for the psycho-education course that the Exfactor and I will be taking about people with bipolarity and those involved. There will be eight sessions starting in March and we should both be pros on the subject by the time we are done with it. My psychiatrist suggested I do this and I think it is about time when you consider that I have been dealing with this disorder for quite a while. It does happen at a good time, because now I am pretty stable and able to take in all sorts of new information. And exchange it too if need be.
 
I think I will take my coffee and wait for the sun to come up.
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Cheri said...

A hot cup of coffee and awaiting sun up is the start to a perfect day, enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

There is something to be said for watching a big spectacle movie on a big screen. We used to always watch the James Bond films in the theater.

Cate Rose said...

How lovely that Eduard is taking that class with you -- what a wonderful friendship you have with him. Is he still with or seeing the Paramour? Or on to someone else...or single, perhaps? Hope you had a great time together. xoxo