Thursday, February 27, 2014

Faster than the speed of light...

That movie the Exfactor and I saw yesterday afternoon was called "Monument Men" and it wasn't very good because it was a typical Hollywood movie full of clichés and a predictable soundtrack. The first three quarters of it were so boring that it took some effort not to walk out. I stayed and watched it to the end because the Exfactor did. What drivel. I am glad we didn't spend any money paying for the tickets.
 
It was after 6 pm when I got home and I still had to take Tyke for a walk and fix dinner. I had to just sit and put up my feet first and have a cup of coffee. Tyke was so happy to see me. You'd think I had been gone for days. I always forget how attached he is to me, so I have to bond with him for a while whenever I get home. Out of sheer happiness, he ate all his kibbles, so that was a good thing. I had been waiting for him to do that for some time and thought he was going to starve first. Gandhi likes her new senior cat kibbles and eats them with great appetite. She is so easy to make happy.
 
I have an appointment with the hairdresser today and I am more than ready for it. My hair has grown to the point that I almost can't do a thing with it, except on the third day after I have washed it. It seems to reach the perfect condition on that day and after that all is lost. I want to get a nice, short haircut that will be easy to manage and I can't wait to have it done.
 
The groceries need to be done again, but at least I have a very good idea of what the list will look like. There will be no guessing about which foods to get that will be good for me to eat because I have that figured out. The lactose free yoghurt is such a success that I never need to eat another sandwich. With all the extras I add to the yoghurt, it is a proper meal and very filling.
 
I suppose I will go back to bed and finish sleeping. Tyke woke me up as usual and this time he had to go out, so he had a legitimate reason. That's better than him waking me up for no reason at all except to keep him company while he sleeps on the sofa.
 
 

No comments: