Monday, December 24, 2012

These things also happen here.

I guess the nicest thing that happened is that the waiter asked for my I.D. when I asked for a glass of wine when we went out for lunch yesterday. I was totally shocked but my daughter said that he was just flirting with me, which I am equally shocked about. 

I know one thing, I am not going to drink a alcohol during the day anymore because it made me completely unfit for further use for the next couple of hours. I think it does not really agree with me all that well and I like myself better sober. Whatever kick other people get out of it is absent with me. 

We were in a huge shopping center. It had three stories and an ice skating rink. It looked like a futuristic city and no matter how long you walked, there was always more to it. It was busy there and the sound of the crowd echoed through the building.

When, after a long time, we got to our store, it felt like my head would burst and as if I was in a living nightmare. I knew I had to leave or otherwise have a nervous breakdown. I told my ex and my daughter and they immediately got me out of there as quickly as they could. 

When we got home again, it took me several hours before I felt back to normal but I really was not completely myself for the rest of the day. It took a good night's sleep to take care of that and this morning I was chipper and cheerful again and ready to take on the world. I guess I got an overdose of mega-sized Texas.

This morning my daughter and I got up early and went to a very good department store that I am very familiar with before it even opened and beat whatever crowd there is going to be this last day before Christmas. We had such a good shopping experience and got it done in no time at all without the least amount of stress. I successfully bought the presents that I needed to get for the people back home and some itemms for my own use.

The 90 minute yoga class that my daughter taught yesterday went well. She is a great teacher and I was not bored for one minute. It was not beginner's yoga and I could not keep up with everything but I tried as well as I could. I will go to next week's class also. It is a challenge and I am up for it. I did find out that I am not in too bad a shape because of my walks with Tyke and my bike rides.

I am unable to access my regular email account because I seem to have the wrong username and I can't for the life of me think of what the right one is to log in with. Whatever emails you may be sending me will go unanswered. If you do want to get in contact with me, you can do that at Jesker02@gmail.com. Or if you know me well, on my Facebook page. 





1 comment:

VioletSky said...

I think I can relate to your shopping mall experience. It may sound like a good idea, but I can never last long in any and always anxious to get out as quickly as possibly - which usually doesn't happen as I invariably get lost.