Monday, September 16, 2013

Feeling my oats...

A big hot flash just rushed over me and I had to take off my cute red cardigan in order to cool off. My body is getting back to the right temperature now and that feels ever so much more comfortable. In a little while I will be able to put that cardigan back on. That hot flash was on its way for a while and I knew something was up before it hit me and was relieved when it did. It felt similar to an orgasm, but was not quite as much fun. You can't have a jolly time always.
 
It is much colder now that the sun has gone down, at least it feels that way to me. I do always go from one extreme to the other and am now drinking cups of hot decaf in order to warm up. They taste good, because I am drinking the best brand and I have to say that it was worth the money I spent on it. It is just possible that I will do that again. I think you sometimes have to go for the more expensive product in order to spoil yourself a bit, simply because you deserve it. Nobody will do it for you but you.
 
The Exfactor was here and we had all sorts of discussions on just about any subject under the sun. I think he is much more comfortable with me now that I have come out. It is very noticeable and he must really be convinced that I am no longer pining for him, although I had not been all along. I am really not pining for anyone, and if someone does come along, she will be icing on the cake. The cake is solidly baked and tastes very good. I am not particularly going hungry.
 
Gandhi, who was not at all eating well, got some chunky canned food in gravy this afternoon and that pleased her very much. I give her small portions and wait for her to get done with them and ask for more. Tyke thinks he is missing out on something, but he eats well enough. There is no need to start feeding him canned food.
 
I have an appointment to see my psychiatrist next week on Friday, which is still a long way off. I have the patience to wait for that and am not in such a hurry that I think I will run into trouble if it is not sooner. There are always lots of people to talk to and what I want is just someone professional to bounce my ideas off. Someone I also trust very much, but I do all the people I talk to and I am very fortunate that there are enough of them.
 
 
 
 

No comments: